Dining Package….sushi?

samiams2

Sail on Millenium in 4 days. I’ve searched for the answer…forgive me if I’ve missed it. 

How does the dining packages work at the sushi restaurant? Looking at the trio…2 dinners 1 lunch…if we visit sushi on 5 for one of those, Is it essentially all you can eat? Is there a flat rate deduction from the bill? Is sushi on 5 not included as an option…Al a carte only? 

Thanks in advance! 

6 hours ago, natshala said:

What does that mean?  “$30 credit toward food items”.  I really don’t understand what they’re saying.

can someone please ‘splain?

If it helps, as a rough guideline, we typically spent $60-70 there for two of us.

We have eaten there many times and agree that for two we spend for food at most is $60 and most often less.  I have never used it as part of the specialty dining plan as it did not seem to be a savings. Never have been told about "all you can eat" offer.  I do know that we have gotten an offer of 20-30% off after dining there once on a cruise but have had to ask for it.  Never been denied.  Have found lately that they are short on staff and service is slow but still okay. Waiter once complained to us "why does everyone have to eat all at the same time".  I think he was very busy and being told to do more by his manager.