Cabana Beach?

39august

59 minutes ago, 39august said:

I gather that this is a private beach club and if so, what is the price to get in, please? If not interested in renting a cabana, can one go and just enjoy the beach? It looks fabulous! 

It is at Chankanaab.

They subcontract a section and it is only the Cabanas, so yes, you have to rent one. If you google Cabana beach, Cozumel you will get all the details including the option to check which ones are available on your day.

It is not a beach club in its own right.

Edited by c-leg5

1 hour ago, 39august said:

So might as well just pay the fee to get into Chankanaab. Thanks for the prompt answer. 

Yes unless you want the private area of the cabanas.  I don’t know if you have been to Chankanaab before? The cabanas are located at the far end of the beach from the main entrance. I haven’t done the cabanas and they keep changing the price and what is included but obviously there is the privacy and relaxing and a small amount of food (fruit plate?) included but the rest is extra.

• 2 weeks later...

Visiting Cabana Beach for our 3rd time this upcoming weekend. The limited amount of guests is great. We find the food and drinks to be a nice step up from the all inclusive popular beach options. We will still visit Sanchos and the like in the future, but for now Cabana Beach is our go to.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CantWait08 said:

Visiting Cabana Beach for our 3rd time this upcoming weekend. The limited amount of guests is great. We find the food and drinks to be a nice step up from the all inclusive popular beach options. We will still visit Sanchos and the like in the future, but for now Cabana Beach is our go to.

I didn’t think food and drinks, except perhaps fruit plate was included anymore and need to be purchased extra?