Ok to Walk to downtown Cabo?

mbjonsn

We will be in Cabo in March on Navigator of the Seas. My husband and I plan to eat at Taqueria El Gran Pastor, as we’ve been told their tacos are amazing by numerous people!  However, my mother in law and sister in law will be traveling with us and they are vegan. They would like to eat at La Rana Vegana, which is downtown. Will they be ok to walk or should they plan to get there some other way?  I’ve attached a screenshot of the Google map for reference. TIA for your reply!

E4337253-30F8-474C-AF1F-9119262C94EA.jpeg

I have walked Cabo at night only twice (we are normally in Cabo only for a one day port call), but I did not feel any sense of danger.  However, I would grab a taxi or a pedicab; a 30 minute walk seems a bit much if there are no sights along the way.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2023 at 6:59 PM, Mike45LC said:

I have walked Cabo at night only twice (we are normally in Cabo only for a one day port call), but I did not feel any sense of danger.  However, I would grab a taxi or a pedicab; a 30 minute walk seems a bit much if there are no sights along the way.

Thank you!

After you get off the tender walk along the marina until you come to the display of surfboards (on your left) walk past them to the street...that's where the taxi/pedicabs are. We were just there again last month.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 11:41 PM, Ashland said:

After you get off the tender walk along the marina until you come to the display of surfboards (on your left) walk past them to the street...that's where the taxi/pedicabs are. We were just there again last month.

Thank you!

• Like 1