Coco Cay Prices !

CGBanks

If it were just the husband and me, would definitely splurge for this, all a matter of personal choice.  Being spoiled, and semi-secluded with great food is MY idea of a vacation. This round, I am splurging for the family of six, two kiddos, so heck to the NO!  ha!

• Like 1

It blows my mind that some people are willing to spend more for 8 hours at the beach club at coco cay than it costs for a night at a higher end all-inclusive resort. Its not even the money that's the issue to me, its the relative value

Edited by hotsauce126
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2023 at 9:56 AM, BecciBoo said:

We got three of them, only because I was the first one off the ship and on the shuttle.  But honestly, we hardly got on them, in the pool mostly.  And it was chilly.

We prefer being down on the beach. With the day beds, you have to put up with the obnoxious, over inebriated people in the pool

25 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

We prefer being down on the beach. With the day beds, you have to put up with the obnoxious, over inebriated people in the pool

Never had a problem, maybe one good thing about the club, there were no obnoxious people at any time during our stay...quite sedate AAMOF.  No doubt we enjoyed it, but having paid so little the first time, paying even $100 would sour me on it.