Room service from dining room menu

O2B@C

It’s been over a decade since my last HAL cruise, and I know a LOT has changed. One thing I am hoping has not changed is the ability to order room service dinner from the main dining room menu, which used to be available in Neptune Class. If you know the CURRENT (2023) policy on this, please bring me up to speed! Do they still offer this, and if so, which stateroom types are eligible, and is it available on all ships? Thanks!

PS: I don’t need to know about any other aspect of room service dining (fees, menus, etc.), just this specific question. I couldn’t find the answer on the HAL website or on this board. Thanks!

Edited by O2B@C

Yes, you can order from the main dining room during its regular opening hours.  You call the room service phone and place your order after the restaurant opens.  It's for any cabin category!  It's available on all ships.

Have a great trip!

~Nancy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We did this for our Thanksgiving dinner, and it was wonderful.   The concierge in the Neptune Lounge will also take care of this, so check with them.   I thought I'd read that orders were to be phoned in within the first hour the dining room opened, but not sure about that part.

• Like 1