Perks/advantages if booking a group with MSC?

Tom-n-Cheryl

I'm considering MSC for our annual office cruise next year. It could include anywhere from 6-12 cabins, based on participation.

I'm just wondering how group bookings work with MSC - and what discounts/perks might be available.

I'm looking at a 4-nighter on the Seashore which would come out to ~$380pp for an inside with drinks/wifi. Not a bad deal to start with from my standpoint, since I'd be paying the fare for my staff (spouses, etc, would be on them).

THANKS,

Tom

36 minutes ago, Morgsmom said:

Generally (can't speak for MSC) if you get a group booking of 8 cabins or more 1 guest (potentially 1 cabin of 2) would sail for free.   Try to find a TA that specializes in group bookings.  

Thanks.

Yes, we've done this on NCL and Carnival in the past. Hopefully someone might know any MSC ins/outs.

Tom

17 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I'm considering MSC for our annual office cruise next year. It could include anywhere from 6-12 cabins, based on participation.

I'm just wondering how group bookings work with MSC - and what discounts/perks might be available.

I'm looking at a 4-nighter on the Seashore which would come out to ~$380pp for an inside with drinks/wifi. Not a bad deal to start with from my standpoint, since I'd be paying the fare for my staff (spouses, etc, would be on them).

THANKS,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Use a TA for starters.

You need 16 berths to get 2 free.  They call them tour conductors berths for the free ones.

You also get points which can be used for additional incentives. The group we were in wanted the streaming wifi as a perk but you can use the points for almost anything.

There is also a discount on each cabin cheaper than you see online.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1