Refreshment package, D+, and NA beer

zanydoc

Hello everyone! Are non-alcoholic beers included in the refreshment package, or only mocktails? I was thinking about getting this for my husband who has decided to continue on his dry January kick. We are both Diamond plus and I would rather jump overboard than see him use our drink vouchers for non-alcoholic beers, 😂 We’ve never gotten the refreshment package before. Would this be a good way to go and then I can utilize his vouchers for my own debauchery? Lol! Also, what NA beers does Royal carry? Thanks!

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, zanydoc said:

Hello everyone! Are non-alcoholic beers included in the refreshment package, or only mocktails? I was thinking about getting this for my husband who has decided to continue on his dry January kick. We are both Diamond plus and I would rather jump overboard than see him use our drink vouchers for non-alcoholic beers, 😂 We’ve never gotten the refreshment package before. Would this be a good way to go and then I can utilize his vouchers for my own debauchery? Lol! Also, what NA beers does Royal carry? Thanks!

I’m on the Anthem now, am pin with refreshment package.  My vouchers have been charged for NA beer.  So far, I’ve seen Heineken Zero and O’Douls. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, zanydoc said:

Are non-alcoholic beers included in the refreshment package, or only mocktails?

NA beer is still beer and treated (and priced) like beer by virtually every establishment.  And it's not on the list of inclusions in the refreshment package.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-is-the-refreshment-package

58 minutes ago, CruiseKeeper said:

I’m on the Anthem now, am pin with refreshment package.  My vouchers have been charged for NA beer.  So far, I’ve seen Heineken Zero and O’Douls. 

Thanks for your reply! Although, booooo! I’m sorry to hear this information as it foils my big plan, haha. Oh, well 😊