Browsing shore excursions, no current booking

Does anyone know if you can browse shore excursions before booking? I feel like previously we could browse a particular port and see what shore excursions might be available.  I spoke with Royal and they said we would have to book the cruise to have access to the shore excursions available for that sailing. This what they replied. Does this make sense? How do I choose a sailing if I can't see what will be available for tours ahead of time? Anyone else find this odd? 

Screenshot_20230207-074731_Messenger.jpg

36 minutes ago, purplegrapefruit said:

How do I choose a sailing if I can't see what will be available for tours ahead of time?

A TA may have access to excursions on ships which have converted to the new planner. Be aware, excursions are sometimes not available to anyone till fairly close in (like 6 months or less). Also, prices are ship/itinerary dependent (and vary) so that you won't have till you book. You could ask in the roll call for a sailing you are interested in to list what's available now.

Edited by Biker19

You can browse them in the app but you can’t see prices. On the app click on the calendar and change ship/date. Pick the cruise you’re interested in and click on excursions (I just tested this on a random cruise and it worked). I could see the excursions on offer but not the prices.

If you haven't booked yet I recommend googling the port with 'celebrity shore excursions' at the end and usually a number of listed.

I've done that a few times to get a feel of what a port offers and from my experience the excursions tend to be the same as Royal.

51 minutes ago, Donsyb said:

You can browse them in the app but you can’t see prices. On the app click on the calendar and change ship/date. Pick the cruise you’re interested in and click on excursions (I just tested this on a random cruise and it worked). I could see the excursions on offer but not the prices.

Thank you so @Donsybmuch, this worked.  Turns out there isn't as much to do in Trinidad and Tobago as we would have liked, so we might select a different itinerary.  Hence why it's important to be able to access shore excursion options prior to booking!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purplegrapefruit said:

Thank you so @Donsybmuch, this worked.  Turns out there isn't as much to do in Trinidad and Tobago as we would have liked, so we might select a different itinerary.  Hence why it's important to be able to access shore excursion options prior to booking!  

Have you looked to see what’s available

not through the cruise line? Have you looked at the port section on here for ideas?