Symphony of the Seas, Drink package and wine selection

Roger11

We're cruising on Symphony of the Seas and are thinking of getting the deluxe drink package.  I can see the liquor choices but not the wine.  Not a terrible wine snob but don't want to pay for the package and see the red wines are equivalent to 19 Crimes.  I like J. Lohr, Storyteller, Coppola, Kim Crawford SB or similar wines.  Can anyone tell me if there's wine by the glass for these or similar?  Also, does anyone know if they have Stella beer?  Anything else I should be considering before I purchase?  Thanks and cheers!

Remember that if anything is more that the $14 limit, you get credit applied for the $14 and you pay the difference plus 18% on the difference.  We found a few wines that we want that were $15-$16 so it cost only $1-$2 extra.

23 hours ago, Biker19 said:

If you don't like the selection when you board, you can cancel your package for OBC.

23 hours ago, Roger11 said:

We're cruising on Symphony of the Seas and are thinking of getting the deluxe drink package.  I can see the liquor choices but not the wine.  Not a terrible wine snob but don't want to pay for the package and see the red wines are equivalent to 19 Crimes.  I like J. Lohr, Storyteller, Coppola, Kim Crawford SB or similar wines.  Can anyone tell me if there's wine by the glass for these or similar?  Also, does anyone know if they have Stella beer?  Anything else I should be considering before I purchase?  Thanks and cheers!

Sorry I cannot answer your question but I do have a question for you.  How much is the deluxe drink package a day on your cruise?   Thank you.