X Give us a better burger...Youtuber JimZim "They really don't know how to make a good burger"

NutsAboutGolf

On Connie two weeks ago, I really enjoyed the burger from Mast Grill but I wasn't crazy about the Mast burger on Beyond a few years ago. 

I've done most of my cruising with RCI, I like that they have some variety of food available poolside but definitely prefer the refinement of Celebrity more and more. Never tried Carnival and not really sure at this point in life that I want to, but from videos and reviews it seems like they have great burgers and Virgin "looks" really good and I would be open to giving them a whirl. 

Food is always going to be subjective I guess at the end of the day. 

On 2/21/2023 at 11:45 AM, DaKahuna said:

I would not judge all White Castle’s by our experience with the one on Long Island.

I actually had what I thought was a good White Castle buger at the one in Las Vegas. 

What’s this about “a good White Castle burger”? My White Castle burgers always came in little paper boxes that would tuck together. Typical drive through order from Hungry Teen #1: I guess I’ll have 10 burgers. Teen #2: Same.

I have a knockoff White Castle recipe in a cookbook and I love to make them! So good!

Edited by thebutlerdidit
  • Like 1