Excursions and Dinner Reservations Help

glsebs

We just put a deposit on a Splendor cruise departing 8/31/23.

I would like to book excursions and dinner reservations for us.  Our accounts are not linked and so it seems I would have to book each of us individually.  This does not make sense.  How can I link our accounts to book as a couple?

Also, what is the best customer service number to reach Regent?

Thanks.

Did you just get a single, consolidated reservation with both of you listed?  If so, then when you log in to the Regent web site it should show your booking after you manually add it.  Just click on add booking and with the booking #, ship and date, it should show up.  There shouldn't be any issue of linking accounts to be able to book both of you if you are on the reservation.  If your SO has their own account with Regent, they can do the same process to show it there though I'd recommend that you do all the restaurant and excursions from the same login.  Lots of our friends including those with different names and not necessarily married have done this without problem.

If you each have a separate reservation and booking number then I don't know if you can somehow link the bookings.  For the restaurant reservations, you can book tables with others if you have their booking number.  It all really boils down to having a single booking number, not account.

Given that the Regent web site won't even automatically add new bookings (which should be tied to you with your Seven Seas Society number), I'm willing to bet that if what I've described above doesn't fix your situation, it's time to ask your TA to do so or call Regent directly.

Edited by Portolan
  • Like 3

What Portolan explained is correct.  What matters is the booking number, not the account number.  If you have the same reservation booking number, which hopefully you do, then go into one or the other of your accounts.  You have to manually add the cruise after you are logged into the account.  Then you will be able to make reservations for both persons.  I do this all the time for my husband and myself.  Now if you have different reservation booking numbers, it is more difficult.  You can add the other person to dinner reservations on line, but you will have to call Regent or your TA about the excursions. 

• Like 2