Just a question

Hello. Maybe our question is more suited to Australian based cruisers. My partner and I will be sailing on the Royal Princess from Australia to Japan in 2024 and what we would like to know is what are the approx. Australian $ prices for the various speciality dining on board. 

Happy sailing! :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, RosieCanberra said:

We're on the same cruise. There is a 'Live from' thread in the Princess forum with the menu from Sabatinis showing USD25 per person. Not sure what that will be in 2024 though. 

That's odd, quoting a USD price. In the past  ships repositioning to Asia stay as AUD onboard costs until they reach their destination. So the AUD prices would be in effect. I have heard rumours that they are going up in price sometime this month but aren't sure what the new prices will be. I'll find out next month when we cruise on Grand Princess.

On 2/11/2023 at 8:43 PM, OzKiwiJJ said:

That's odd, quoting a USD price. In the past  ships repositioning to Asia stay as AUD onboard costs until they reach their destination. So the AUD prices would be in effect. I have heard rumours that they are going up in price sometime this month but aren't sure what the new prices will be. I'll find out next month when we cruise on Grand Princess.

The Royal Princess is not cruising here at the moment, which is why it's in USD.  I also heard the prices are going up soon. Our next cruise is Coral Princess 6 March so I guess I'll know sooner or later.