princess premier photo package

a.madruga

On 2/18/2023 at 2:12 PM, Kellyansapansa said:

No, they give you one. It used to be branded but we were given a plain one on our most recent cruise.

Too bad they aren't branded.  The last time we got photos on a USB stick it was a stick shaped like a Royal class ship.  Very cute.  A nice memento.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jeromep said:

Too bad they aren't branded.  The last time we got photos on a USB stick it was a stick shaped like a Royal class ship.  Very cute.  A nice memento.

We received a ship-shaped USB once but we've also had silver ones with the Sea Witch logo. Both were great souvenirs, it's a shame if they no longer give them out. I'm hoping they just ran out on our particular cruise. 😊

Just a crummy, plain USB drive was received by my wife on her last cruise.  

Make sure you get your pictures.  My wife was told that her printed pictures would be delivered to her cabin but she never received them.  Princess customer non-service hasn't been any help.  I have been emailing them since December to see about getting the pictures or a refund.  The photo people do not have a phone number that I can call.

Someone suggested seeing if they will print out the pictures on the flash drive for us on our upcoming pictures.  (Yea, I know I could print them out but I paid for printed pictures and expect to get printed pictures!)

• Like 1

WE loved this perk.  Every time we saw a ship's photographer, we jumped in and took a picture.  We were traveling with a group, most of whom did NOT have premier, and as long as one of us was in the photo, it was included.  So many fun silly pictures! There is a download option so they go right on your phone.  Do make sure you don't wait until the last day to choose your printed photos.  It takes a bit of time to work with the photo staff and let them know which ones to print ( 3 per premier person).  Choose them on the second to last day, then pick them up on last day of cruise - not embarkation day - and you will miss the craziness.

• Like 2