New Zaandam Vista TV Pix Pls

shack

Could someone who has been on board or is on board Zaandam since the new flat screens were installed please post some photos of the installed locations.  I understand they are different install locations - on the wall in suites; on the desk free-standing in interior and exterior cabins?

TIA

Not great pics I’m afraid, but here is what I took a few weeks ago in my cabin in an OV on Lower Promenade Deck (Deck 3).  The TV was mounted in the shelf above the dresser, where it was with the older TVs.  Watchable from the loveseat and the bed (if configured as a Queen).  If singles, the bed on the same side of the room as the TV probably couldn’t see it.

B86A4DBB-A4A8-4CF5-A98F-71A7D746F3CF.jpeg

5163F818-FC3B-4F0D-8CB4-C61B80E0261F.jpeg

1 hour ago, ShipsAreTheBest said:

Not great pics I’m afraid, but here is what I took a few weeks ago in my cabin in an OV on Lower Promenade Deck (Deck 3).  The TV was mounted in the shelf above the dresser, where it was with the older TVs.  Watchable from the loveseat and the bed (if configured as a Queen).  If singles, the bed on the same side of the room as the TV probably couldn’t see it.

B86A4DBB-A4A8-4CF5-A98F-71A7D746F3CF.jpeg

5163F818-FC3B-4F0D-8CB4-C61B80E0261F.jpeg

appears to be a smaller version of what we had in  our handicap balcony on Koningsdam  but ,it really does work well for movies ,news & tracking the   in board bill 

I love the placement of the TV in the outside cabins, and am guessing the inside cabins will be the same. Up on the old shelf leaves counter space on the desktop, and means we can actually see the TV while sitting on the couch! What a concept! 
The Pinnacle ships should have done as well.