Suggested Miami Pre Cruse Hotel

mauibabes

I have a free night at any Hilton, no exclusions. Staying at the Gabriel to see what it's like on the 11th. It's also convenient to Bayside and the Metro mover, I'm going to check out shopping and food in the Brickell area as we've never made it there. Having stayed at the Intercontinental before would join in with the positive recs for it. 

Depending on when my flight gets in our usual MO is to stay close to the airport and Uber to the cruise port. But with the crazy flight prices it's almost cheaper to grab a room on the front and back of the cruise, depending on what day of the week they leave and comeback on. It helps to have those free rooms. 

Edited by ORV

On 2/18/2023 at 9:11 AM, mauibabes said:

In October a bunch of friends are getting together to sail on Vista and would like to arrive a day early so as to minimize the travel day impact. We are Marriott members but would appreciate any recommendations that could put us near the Cruise Terminal and make our Embarkation easier. 
Don’t need 5 Star nor Bargain Basement, clean with good beds and safe area are musts. 
Thanks, Mauibabes

If you are also an MVCI member (or even if you are not) you could also consider the Marriott Vacation Club Pulse property on South Beach.  We stayed there a few years ago prior to a cruise.  It is a very nice property, but think hotel room (not vacation club villa as in the non-urban properties).

Tom & Judy