Camera/lens rain gear

I have a Canon DSLR and "normal" lenses.... nothing special.

I'm looking at rain protection for my camera/lenses.  I wouldn't normally use it in the rain, but given the wet weather significance in Alaska, I want to be ready.  That said, not looking for the cheapest, and not the most expensive either (Think Tank is probably too high).  Peak Design was mentioned, maybe a bit closer, price-wise. I'm an occasional user, so trying to manage the budget a bit.  Hoping to get used to it before the cruise in a year.

I did do a search for the topic found Think Tank and Peak.  Hope I'm not duplicating posts.

I have several in differing sizes. Most recently, I got the Emergency Rain Cover, Medium, from Think Tank. I particularly like it because it offers not only excellent protection from rain/wet, but there is a great clear "window" on the rear so I can see the back of the camera. Because more cameras are controlled from the rear screen, and also show the image immediately after exposure, this is very helpful. I am a HUGE believer in the quality of Think Tank products, and recommend this cover without limitation. Good luck.