Joy Balcony Room 14248 Layout

Monorail Driver

If anyone knows the layout of Joy Balcony Room 14248, would you please respond.

Looking to see if the beds are on the left or right side of the room and if they're next to the balcony or closet.

I looked online and asked my pcc who didn't know the answer.

Thanks for your time!

On 2/21/2023 at 4:12 PM, wildcats40 said:

I don't know about this cabin.  We were in 14172 and the bed was on the left across from the TV on the wall.  The closet was at the entrance to the cabin across from the bathroom.  

Thank you... it's good to know but that's a penthouse suite... 14248 is just a regular balcony.  Thanks again for your information.  

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 4:12 PM, wildcats40 said:

I don't know about this cabin.  We were in 14172 and the bed was on the left across from the TV on the wall.  The closet was at the entrance to the cabin across from the bathroom.  

We will be in 14172 next June 2nd. How did you like that cabin? Any noise? Any obstruction to the balcony view of the ocean? Also, we are confused about what amenities come with this being a Penthouse. I was told that most of them have been taken away. Is that true? 

16 hours ago, uneamie said:

We will be in 14172 next June 2nd. How did you like that cabin? Any noise? Any obstruction to the balcony view of the ocean? Also, we are confused about what amenities come with this being a Penthouse. I was told that most of them have been taken away. Is that true? 

We were happy with the cabin location and size.  The view from the balcony was good...don't recall any obstruction.  There were a few times we would hear what I think was a cart being rolled down the hallway above us early in the morning.  It was probably foods being down to the little breakfast/snack area on the deck above.  It wasn't bad but we are light sleepers and noticed it.  I don't recall what amenities came with this level stateroom but we did get afternoon snacks a few times.  I think there were robes in the closet but we didn't use them.  

• Like 1

Thanks....happy to hear this is a good cabin for the most part. This was supposedly a concierge suite with many amenities to justify the high price but apparently they took them away. I was just wondering if any of them were still there, but I guess not. They didn't lower the price with that change either. Oh well...that said,  We are not troubled by occasional noise. It's the consistant noise I'd be concerned about. On our Prima cruise, not a deal breaker but our beautiful cabin was "creaky" all day and night. I kind of got used to it but could live without it at night. Thanks again! 

• Like 1