Photobook on Apex?

onefishtwofish

Does Apex offer a Photobook (by itself) for purchase?  We noticed it under Photo but in a combination package, not the book alone. 

This is our first Celebrity Cruise and we like to purchase the photobook on RCCL, so wondering if they have the same option....

Thank you! 🙂

From what I can tell when looking at cruise Planner for an April cruise compared to a year ago, and some of the comments I've read, photos have been cutback.  We take a lot of photos, but had looked forward to taking a break if there were a number of candids, etc   One recent report made mention that in their cruise it was just a green screen and maybe some of the composed picture opportunities.  Sounded as if there wouldn't be enough for an album.  Someone may have a more specific answer, and there's a thread on the Apex's current sailing. 

13 minutes ago, Cap_D said:

From what I can tell when looking at cruise Planner for an April cruise compared to a year ago, and some of the comments I've read, photos have been cutback.  We take a lot of photos, but had looked forward to taking a break if there were a number of candids, etc   One recent report made mention that in their cruise it was just a green screen and maybe some of the composed picture opportunities.  Sounded as if there wouldn't be enough for an album.  Someone may have a more specific answer, and there's a thread on the Apex's current sailing. 

Hmmm interesting!  Thanks for your input!

Not sure what's going on.  We have done the photo package before and always priced about $129

For April 15th  -   This is what's in cruise Planner.    NO THANKS

For the April 22nd and May 15 cruises it's not even available. They only offer Private Studio Session.

image.png.046535475ea7a54c84c1f6dc252fe682.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

6 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Not sure what's going on.  We have done the photo package before and always priced about $129

For April 15th  -   This is what's in cruise Planner.    NO THANKS

For the April 22nd and May 15 cruises it's not even available. They only offer Private Studio Session.

image.png.046535475ea7a54c84c1f6dc252fe682.png

That is what I saw......$419.99 - no thanks!!