Has anyone used Best Deal Shuttle in Miami for transfers?

MamaMindy

In pricing shuttles for a family of 6, needing car seats, the pricing is really high., $135 and up.  However, Best Deal Shuttles is showing $70 for the short drive from our hotel to Port of Miami. But I can't find many reviews on them? Has anyone used them? 

Have not seen them mentioned on this board.  Larry's Limos and South FLA are the two most often suggested.  

Can you bring your own car seats?  The airline will check them for free if you choose not to use them on the flight.  Then you can use any taxi-van or UberXL (with 6 plus bags you may need two cars).

Yes we can and that was the plan. But then reality hit trying to travel with 3 littles and so many extra pieces that were for only a 15 minute transfer. And we didn't want to split up in different cars. I found Car Service Miami with good reviews, availability, and the 3 car seats. It's quite a bit more than UBER or taxi rates, but we won't have to travel with all the car seats and store them in our already "full" cabin all week!  Larry's Limo was really high! I did try him. Thank you!!  I didn't go for Best Deal but will keep my eye on this is anyone has used them. 

This looks like a fabulous service. I did check and the quote was $420 for the one way drive to the port from an airport hotel.  Part of the price is that there are 6 of us total and they would only pick up in a Van.  This may work for large families, but Car Service Miami is much cheaper for our family of 6. I will check with them in the future if we have a larger crowd needing carseats.  Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

We used car service Miami. They were very good communication, on time , clean cars. We were a bit of a pain because we had 3 kids plus stroller plus a ton of luggage in a suburban . It was difficult to get us all in but they did both ways with a smile ! Extra tips help ! 
good luck! 

On 3/30/2023 at 1:24 PM, MamaMindy said:

We used car service Miami. They were very good communication, on time , clean cars. We were a bit of a pain because we had 3 kids plus stroller plus a ton of luggage in a suburban . It was difficult to get us all in but they did both ways with a smile ! Extra tips help ! 
good luck! 

which car service did you use?  I need to get from MIA to Port Everglades and have 2 toddlers so need car seats. 

• 3 months later...

Booking 12499  

11/03/22  Port of Miami to Ft Lauderdale Airport 5 persons  $120.00 paid by CC
 Booking 17465
4/13/23  Port of Miami to Ft Lauderdale Airport 2 additional persons. persons. $60.00 paid by CC
May 7th  Sunday 9:30am called 305 281 2927. Female stated she was in heavy traffic, and would be there in 20 mins.
10:00 am recalled Said she was in a Chevy Suburban she was still enroute. 
I asked her how 7 people and 14 bags were going to fit.
(I had requested a Large van when making the reservation)
She stated she would get another vehicle to come also.
10:30 placed another call, no answer
11:00 placed another call , no answer. 
An hour and a half later, after placing our first call, we had to arrange another shuttle service.
(Had to travel to Fort Lauderdale airport to catch a flight.)
Still requesting a refund of the $180.00 paid by Credit Card for 2 separate bookings that were never used.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2023 at 2:42 PM, jrvolley said:

Booking 12499  

Booking 17465
4/13/23  Port of Miami to Ft Lauderdale Airport 2 additional persons. persons. $60.00 paid by CC
May 7th  Sunday 9:30am called 305 281 2927. Female stated she was in heavy traffic, and would be there in 20 mins.
An hour and a half later, after placing our first call, we had to arrange another shuttle service.
Still requesting a refund of the $180.00 paid by Credit Card for 2 separate bookings that were never used.

Which company was this?

Next time try South Florida Shuttles. We had amazing service from them and they provided the car seat we needed. Even made a couple of different terminal stops at FLL for us as we (extended family of 6) were using different airlines.

DO NOT USE EVER!!!!!

Booking 12499  

Booking 17465