Not clear about inclusions in Move up bid

sandy1020

We are booked in a concierge cabin currently and received an email to bid to move up 

On the celebrity booking site it states that Aqua class cabins includes Blu, Persian Garden, internet, tips and and beverage package.  If I submit a bid that is accepted, will I get all the inclusions ?

I am not interested in only Blu and Persian Gardens. We are Elite on Celebrity so there are some perks and we had a good rate on the concierge veranda 

Thanks for your response in advance 

Edited by sandy1020

9 minutes ago, sandy1020 said:

We are booked in a concierge cabin currently and received an email to bid to move up 

On the celebrity booking site it states that Aqua class cabins includes Blu, Persian Garden, internet, tips and and beverage package.  If I submit a bid that is accepted, will I get all the inclusions ?

I am not interested in only Blu and Persian Gardens. We are Elite on Celebrity so there are some perks and we had a good rate on the concierge veranda 

Thanks for your response in advance 

You do not get WiFi+gratuities+drink package if you move to Aqua from a sail-only Concierge cabin. If you are not interested in Blu or the spa there is no reason to bid. 

If you win an upgrade you will get the amenities that come with the room - Blu and Persian Gardens.   You will not get the Perks that come with a booking for Aqua - Drink Package, Internet and Tips

If you aren't interested in Blu or Persian garden's  I wouldn't bid on an upgrade.

• Like 2