D+ first time back since 2018 - what will I notice that is different?

12 minutes ago, island lady said:

When I preorder online under "plan my cruise"....it gives me the option of 12 or 24.  I am assuming the 12 is the larger bottles, the 24 is the smaller ones.  Though that may have changed.  I have always received the smaller bottles.  

Yeah, I figured that was what you were saying, so I double checked. It reads: Hydrate healthily with 12 or 24 one-liter bottles of water delivered right to your stateroom.

But the bottles in the 24 pack are about $0.30 cheaper per bottle...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Candleonwater said:

Yeah, I figured that was what you were saying, so I double checked. It reads: Hydrate healthily with 12 or 24 one-liter bottles of water delivered right to your stateroom.

But the bottles in the 24 pack are about $0.30 cheaper per bottle...

I do wish they would specify what size bottles those are.  I really don't want the larger bottles. They don't fit well in the "almost cool" little ice box either.  And I don't like dragging around those large bottles in port.  

Soooo I guess I will just take my chances, and my refillable water bottle with me again.  When I knew we were going to get those dreadful cans of water sailing out of Barcelona, I poured from can into my reusable bottle.  Kept the cans in the fridge until then.  

No one mentioned something that should be mentioned.  E-mustering!!! No more lining up at your muster station for 30+ minutes in the Florida heat and possibly sun depending on the which side you're on.  You watch a quick video on your phone and then listen to the horn on the phone, hit okay, check in at the muster station at your leisure and you're done.  Just make sure to check in at your muster station before all aboard time.

3 hours ago, dogsambam said:

NO MORE PRIORITY BOARDING FOR DIAMOND AND DIAMOND PLUS!!!!!

This is real?  No priority line for D and D+ - I would think I would have heard a lot about that in my casual browsing from other social media outlets...