emailing ticket not working?

jcl410

All -

I'm at the 20 day mark for my 3 April cruise from Santos to Lisbon.... The USA MSC website shows a link to send an email about the reservation, but when I click it, the web site "hangs up", and I end up closing the browser.... In addition, if I  click on  web check in, and navigate to "travel documents" I get an error message that says try later...

Am I missing something, or what?

Aloha,

John

Many have reported similar issues. Just call MSC and they should be able to email it to you.

I  was able to get the cruise ticket email for my May 15 Divina cruise two weeks ago, but my May 7 Seascape cruise said I need my TA to print it within 20 days. Both were booked by the same TA. My TA called and they told her they would have to send it to me no sooner than 20 days prior and neither she nor I could print it. Another example of the inconsistency and disaster of the the MSC website.

We were on the Seascape the end of January in Yacht Club.  I could not get tickets to print no matter what I did.  Turns out you don't need them at all.  Just show up with your booking confirmation and all will be fine.  MSC's website and consumer IT interface is absolutely terrible.  Good thing they have decent prices or they would be belly up in no time.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Redrobo said:

We went through the MSC me app for our tickets and luggage labels.

do you have to be a certain number of days before the cruise before you can access this?

I just tried it on my app but didn't see anywhere to get the tickets or luggage tags.

We are still 103 days til our cruise.

17 hours ago, LiquidWu said:

Did you book through a TA? I have made the experience that in this case the download does not work, but that you get the ticket sent via the TA.

No, I booked directly through the MSC website...

I ended up calling MSC and they just emailed me the documentation with no problem.

Aloha,

John

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

do you have to be a certain number of days before the cruise before you can access this?

I just tried it on my app but didn't see anywhere to get the tickets or luggage tags.

We are still 103 days til our cruise.

It was somewhere near 40 days from our departure date, I only tried the MSC me App to see if it would work , it did and I got the paperwork emailed almost straight away. All set to go now.  

2 hours ago, Redrobo said:

It was somewhere near 40 days from our departure date, I only tried the MSC me App to see if it would work , it did and I got the paperwork emailed almost straight away. All set to go now.  

That’s good to hear. Have a great 

cruise.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2023 at 11:52 PM, jcl410 said:

All -

I'm at the 20 day mark for my 3 April cruise from Santos to Lisbon.... The USA MSC website shows a link to send an email about the reservation, but when I click it, the web site "hangs up", and I end up closing the browser.... In addition, if I  click on  web check in, and navigate to "travel documents" I get an error message that says try later...

Am I missing something, or what?

Aloha,

John

I was able to get the E tickets today for the same cruise. German webpage.

Ivi