Two different check in times

JessLCH

I did our online check in for upcoming cruise with my son out of NYC. I was able to select 10 am check in time slot but when I got to his registration earliest time available was 11 am so we have two different check in times even though we are in the same cabin. I want to check in at 10, not 11.  Also I am Sapphire Latitudes so should that allow us to check in anytime? 

Edited by JessLCH

You should have no problem going in at the earlier check in time. It happened to me last November, I had a 10am and my wife had an 10:30 am, no problem getting in around 9:45 am.

As for the Sapphire check-in ... last year we went on Joy cruise and our DS and his girlfriend came along. We both are Sapphire but the other 2 weren't (one was a NCL rookie) but we all 4 were able to check in together as Sapphire.

This coming May our rookie friend is coming along on cruise with us, we're keeping him close to us as we check in.

DH and I recently completed our Check-In and we both had the an early time slot.

Today, I updated my "Payment Method" information (new expiration date) and ended up with a time slot 2 hours later.  Since our information (bar codes) are on the same printed sheet, we are going together at the earlier time.