Excursion at the port

MAUGUWI

Any Recommendation at getting a excursion at the port. We are looking for an ATV tour . But are open to anything fun!!  NCL is not offering a lot. If you have used a tour company that you loved. HIT ME UP!! We will be there May 21 2023

TIA!!

Lisa 

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2023 at 5:35 AM, MAUGUWI said:

Any Recommendation at getting a excursion at the port. We are looking for an ATV tour . But are open to anything fun!!  NCL is not offering a lot. If you have used a tour company that you loved. HIT ME UP!! We will be there May 21 2023

TIA!!

Lisa 

I know no one posted, but I wanted to follow up and see what you ended up doing,  Was there lots to choose from?  Any information will be greatly appreciated.

On 3/15/2024 at 10:40 PM, ncovert said:

I know no one posted, but I wanted to follow up and see what you ended up doing,  Was there lots to choose from?  Any information will be greatly appreciated.

If you are looking for something different and "fun" to do, while it's not an ATV tour, how about a boat tour...as in one that you drive yourself and go fast? We did the Rhino Riders while in port once and had a blast! Check out my review with tons of pictures HERE

1 hour ago, mitsugirly said:

If you are looking for something different and "fun" to do, while it's not an ATV tour, how about a boat tour...as in one that you drive yourself and go fast? We did the Rhino Riders while in port once and had a blast! Check out my review with tons of pictures HERE

Awesome, that looks awesome.  A definite contender.  I will share with the wife.  Loved your YouTube channel as well, giving it a subscribe, us small channels need to stick together.  Keep up the good work!

2 minutes ago, ncovert said:

Awesome, that looks awesome.  A definite contender.  I will share with the wife.  Loved your YouTube channel as well, giving it a subscribe, us small channels need to stick together.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks and I hope you give it a try. It's definitely not talked about around here as much as it should be. Great tour and fun! I'm always looking for something "different" to do to present here on the boards.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ncovert said:

Loved your YouTube channel as well, giving it a subscribe, us small channels need to stick together.

I just checked out your channel and subscribing. I see that you have been to Alaska and that's on my list of "next cruises to do". Yippee! I can't wait to watch them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mitsugirly said:

I just checked out your channel and subscribing. I see that you have been to Alaska and that's on my list of "next cruises to do". Yippee! I can't wait to watch them. 

Oh cool, yes Alaska was awesome.  My personal favorite was on time in Juneau, renting a Turo for the day.  We saw so much.  Hope you get to go to Alaska soon

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ncovert said:

Oh cool, yes Alaska was awesome.  My personal favorite was on time in Juneau, renting a Turo for the day.  We saw so much.  Hope you get to go to Alaska soon

I'm having a hard time find the Juneau one.  ??

3 minutes ago, mitsugirly said:

I'm not seeing what a "Turo" is? That park looks gorgeous!

Turo is a car rental site.  Instead of renting from a company, you rent from a person.  A car rental in Juneau ran about $380 for the day, and with Turo we rented a van at $62 and added insurance bringing to to about $90.  They dopped it at a parking garage next to the pier and we left it in the same place. Having our own car was convenient especially with grandma who struggles with mobility.  The car owners had communicated with us ahead of time and left us with a ton of "ideas" of places to visit.  We took there tip on where to eat, but had do loads of research ahead of time on the others.  Visiting the glacier, the shrine and the whale sculpture were just the price of gas.  We also went to the garden that had a entry fee.