Yacht club takes it down another notch

mscdivina2016

But why you cruise with MSC in the YC when have all this problems, mscdivina2016?

And MSC is not a 5 star hotel, even the YC, that ist max a 4 star superior hotel and the rest of the ship even lower. 
When you want really luxery cruise so book on a really premium line, and not a massmarket line like MSC.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nikita4 said:

But why you cruise with MSC in the YC when have all this problems, mscdivina2016?

And MSC is not a 5 star hotel, even the YC, that ist max a 4 star superior hotel and the rest of the ship even lower. 
When you want really luxery cruise so book on a really premium line, and not a massmarket line like MSC.

If my memory serves me, $30-40k in FCC. I have had 3 cruises in the last 18 months cancelled by MSC with FCC coming back.

I still have NCL FCC 😃.

They cancelled an Asia cruise for January 2nd 2023 .

6 minutes ago, mscdivina2016 said:

If my memory serves me, $30-40k in FCC. I have had 3 cruises in the last 18 months cancelled by MSC with FCC coming back.

I still have NCL FCC 😃.

They cancelled an Asia cruise for January 2nd 2023 .

For cancelled Cruises you recive your money back. We recived all our money back from the cancelled cruises with different lines.

You like it to complain about MSC? That is so boring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Nikita4 said:

For cancelled Cruises you recive your money back. We recived all our money back from the cancelled cruises with different lines.

Many of us took FCC. For the huge bonus. When you have 12-15 cruises booked it adds up.

When you intentionally book more for the cancel bonus you get even more FCC.

52 minutes ago, mscdivina2016 said:

Many of us took FCC. For the huge bonus. When you have 12-15 cruises booked it adds up.

When you intentionally book more for the cancel bonus you get even more FCC.

Based on how miserable you seem, it appears you made a poor decision.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, jcathers1 said:

Based on how miserable you seem, it appears you made a poor decision.

Hindsight is 20/20. And apparently they have been perfecting putting lipstick on a pig.

No offense to any pigs out there.😁

Amazing how a humorous post of the pitfalls of a vacation week cruise can go sideways here. Lol.

Fact is not enough towels. 

23 hours ago, travelwide said:

It is not appreciated that some find it cute to make fun of a poster who is trying to get a point across. Those who book the yacht club expect a certain standard. They are paying 5x the price of a regular balcony and expect the little extras that come with that price. Ditto for those who book the Celebrity Retreat cabins. Those are around 4x the price of a regular balcony. And they also expect more for those class of cabins.

MSC advertises the Yacht Club to be a cut above the regular cabins on their ships. Then they need to staff those rooms up to that standard.

Flame on.....

your math is off... YC is not 5x more than a regular balcony plus its much cheaper than a Clebrity retreat cabin...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1