Guaranteed cabin assignment

migdet71

We booked on the Eclispe a few days ago and our room assignment was by the following day. 

A word of advice you can go and look at the deck plan and see what cabins are avalible. Go to a view from my cabin site and see what the obstruction are. We ended up with the best cabin avalible in our class for about half the cost. 

Also if you are looking at packages keep in mind you can get internet on its own, drink packages etc. We figured the package would cost us 155 a day just to have drinks and we do not drink that much

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the input.  Just stumbled on a deal we couldn't pass up, so we figured we'd give celebrity a try.  We usually sail with Carnival or HAL....Our sailing is only a week out, so I guess they can't think about what cabin to assign for too long.

They were very quick, our first time to and our cruise is Apr 22. Good luck, I checked every open cabin and if you are only a week out Im sure you will get the best. Good Luck. 

Also note if you have ATT for cell. Check Att sight they have a cruise rate for length of the cruise.