Voyager OTS Early Dining Table for Two

asully

My wife and I haven't cruise on Royal for awhile and I was wondering if/how you can ask for a table for two. We normally cruise with other couples but this time we are cruising by ourselves. Just looking to see if this is an option. 

16 minutes ago, asully said:

My wife and I haven't cruise on Royal for awhile and I was wondering if/how you can ask for a table for two. We normally cruise with other couples but this time we are cruising by ourselves. Just looking to see if this is an option. 

Email Royal two weeks before you cruise asking for a two top, give them your name, reservation number and cabin number. You can even ask for a dining room level and table location.  We do this often and ask for a table on the balcony edge.  Use   rcldining@rccl.com   This does not work if you have MTD, only traditional.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, asully said:

Call Royal and let them know you want a table for 2.   When you get on board, you can double check what table you were assigned.  You table # will be on your sea pass card.  If for some reason you do not get a table for 2, kindly mentioned to one of the hosts that you had requested a table for 2, it could be they just put you at a larger table as that was all they had.  That happened to my sister and I, it was always only set for 2 people.  If in fact they have you at a table with others, they will possibly be able to move you to a different table.

• Like 1

Back in February we had no problem on Voyager getting a table for two by the windows at 6:45 even with Mytime Dining.  Sometimes had to wait for people in first seating to clear our table, sometime not.

Hint:  There are a group of tables off to the sides of the entry in closed off hallway-like areas.  Most of the two-tops there are close together but the window seats are mostly four-tops and have plenty of room around them (they gave us one of those).  The real advantage of that area is that it is MUCH quieter than the main dining room.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...