Can we change a specialty dining reservation time?

RMac713

I booked Eden for our cruise next week.  I probably booked it in October!  However, the snorkeling excursion we chose goes from 12:15-4:30 and then our reservation is at 6 (for 4 of us).  I know new reservations are impossible, but how hard it is to bump one back?  I don't think we'll have time to shower, etc. without being exhausted and stressed.

We have never had a problem changing reservations, however, you will likely have limited options.

You can change at any of the dining reservation desks. I have not sailed on Eden (or any of that class) but assume it's the same as on the other classes of ships - there will be a dining reservation stand in the boarding area plus elsewhere on boarding afternoon. Someone will undoubtedly provide correct info if I'm mistaken. 

• Like 1

You should be able to call before your cruise to have your reservation time adjusted.  If none of your preferred times are available, you should go to the specialty restaurant as soon as you board to have it changed there.  If you get there early enough, you will likely have some workable options to choose from.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, jwlane said:

Have you logged onto the cruise planner and attempted to see if later is available?

It is open a couple of nights at 9:30.  May have to switch to that.  But I'm crossing my fingers I can just bump it back 30-60 minutes.  If not, we will just go with salty hair I guess LOL.

• Haha 1