Anniversary card found in Odyssey balcony room

I just got back from an Odyssey Caribbean cruise.  Upon unpacking my suitcases at home, I came across an anniversary card made out to someone named Jean.  I must have grabbed it when packing up the cabin.

The date on the card leads me to believe Jean’s cruise took place 2/26 or 3/5 and has been sitting in the cabin ever since, when I set sail on 3/19.

If this is your card, all I ask is you confirm the stateroom number, and who signed the card.  I would be happy to mail it out to you. 🙂

3 hours ago, itsjustin said:

I just got back from an Odyssey Caribbean cruise.  Upon unpacking my suitcases at home, I came across an anniversary card made out to someone named Jean.  I must have grabbed it when packing up the cabin.

The date on the card leads me to believe Jean’s cruise took place 2/26 or 3/5 and has been sitting in the cabin ever since, when I set sail on 3/19.

If this is your card, all I ask is you confirm the stateroom number, and who signed the card.  I would be happy to mail it out to you. 🙂

Go over to the Roll Call for the ship and those sail dates and ask the question. You may possibly get a bite.