Clothes line

spotfish

18 hours ago, Moriah said:

Yes, on Eurodam they are over the bathtub.

It's beneficial to bring some clothes pins for that line.  Since the line is retractable, it has a little line left on the reel when fully extended.  That lends to the line sagging down when you put wet clothing items on the line, causing all the items to bunch up together.  Clothes pins fix that problem.

2 hours ago, AFNavigator said:

It's beneficial to bring some clothes pins for that line.  Since the line is retractable, it has a little line left on the reel when fully extended.  That lends to the line sagging down when you put wet clothing items on the line, causing all the items to bunch up together.  Clothes pins fix that problem.

I found some itty-bitty wooden clothes pins in the office goods department at a store one time.  They fit in a little box which is always packed (left in suitcase), and I pin my clothes to the line.  Like you said, keeps things from bunching or falling off.  Only big enough for lightweight items like lingerie, etc.  You might want bigger ones but they would take more space to pack.