Celebration Boarding Time

opensaysme

followup:

My pvp called me again today and said he checked around and was told no emails were sent out that anybody he talked to knew about.

Anyway I just checked in for our cruise and got a 10:00am to 10:30am check in time. I could have gotten a half hour earlier but we don't get picked up from our hotel until 9:30am.

I don't think that they'd be letting people check in that early if boarding didn't start until 1:00pm

We will find out in 16 days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

followup:

My pvp called me again today and said he checked around and was told no emails were sent out that anybody he talked to knew about.

Anyway I just checked in for our cruise and got a 10:00am to 10:30am check in time. I could have gotten a half hour earlier but we don't get picked up from our hotel until 9:30am.

I don't think that they'd be letting people check in that early if boarding didn't start until 1:00pm

We will find out in 16 days.

Boarding starts around 10:30-10:45 for P/D/S. FTTF right after that followed by Boarding Group numbers. This assumes no delays getting passengers off and the ship arriving in port on time.

On 4/12/2023 at 8:57 PM, Illbcruzn4life said:

I thought I already replied to this but I don't see it so...

Super excited. Doesn't matter how many cruises we take it's always exciting when it's cruise time. Looking forward to trying the new Big Chicken lol.

As to the boarding time my PVP got back to me this afternoon and said 1pm is the normal time to board the ship. Sent me a new confirmation with the boarding time of 1pm of the start of boarding and 3pm as to the latest time you can board.

So that means they expect to process the whole ship and have everybody on board in 2 hours.

Guess we will find out on the 30th.

I’m looking forward to Big Chicken too! But yeah, I was told the same thing about the boarding times from Carnival agents but I have concluded that they are just standard times but they usually board early. People have reported to me that they boarded by 10:30am on the sailing that left on 4/9. It would be nice to get to board at that time as well!