Norwegian Encore, printable menus?

connolk

Hi - sailing on NCL Encore Sunday 4/9-4/16/23 - SOO excited!  Does anyone have a printable version of the specialty restaurants Ocean Blue and Le Bistro?
I tried doing it from the NCL website but the formatting was NOT user friendly.  Also, if you did not prebook, were you able to book a reservation with the specialty restaurants once you boarded? Appreciate the feedback!

Once on board the Encore, first go to the Social to make entertainment reservations (and for paint class and go karts if desired.) Then walk across the hall to Teppanyaki to make dining reservations.

Enjoy your cruise!

38 minutes ago, connolk said:

Hi - sailing on NCL Encore Sunday 4/9-4/16/23 - SOO excited!  Does anyone have a printable version of the specialty restaurants Ocean Blue and Le Bistro?
I tried doing it from the NCL website but the formatting was NOT user friendly.  Also, if you did not prebook, were you able to book a reservation with the specialty restaurants once you boarded? Appreciate the feedback!

As soon as you embark, go to The Social (Deck 6 mid-ship) and book entertainment. Then go across the hall to Teppanyaki (Deck 6 mid-ship) and make/change your dinner reservations around the entertainment you booked. Prime time dining reservations, especially on sea days, will sell out quickly on embarkation day. The cruise has been sold out for a couple of weeks, so there will be 4500ish passengers onboard all looking to make reservations. 

Have a great cruise!

Printable Menus

Le Bistro.pdf

Ocean Blue.pdf

Edited by BirdTravels

17 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

Once on board the Encore, first go to the Social to make entertainment reservations (and for paint class and go karts if desired.) Then walk across the hall to Teppanyaki to make dining reservations.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks very much!  

17 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

Hi! Have you downloaded the NCL app?  Menus are clearly formatted.

Yes I did, but I was looking for a PDF version I could print out - thanks very much! (I got it from another user.) 

1 minute ago, Jordan61 said:

I personally have never been able to get any of the menus to open from the app.

In the section for DINING, scroll down to the restaurant you want, click on the name.  Then scroll down a little and you'll see "View sample menu" - click on that.  (That works fine, but I wanted a printable version, which another user sent me! )

29 minutes ago, connolk said:

In the section for DINING, scroll down to the restaurant you want, click on the name.  Then scroll down a little and you'll see "View sample menu" - click on that.  (That works fine, but I wanted a printable version, which another user sent me! )

Oh yes, I know where they are. For whatever reason, they won't open on my phone.

Edited by Jordan61