Price drop on UDP

This is the second time I've seen a lower price on UDP this week, vs what we paid. Every time I click on the PKG link, I get the stupid "oh, ship, something went wrong" page.  

Is there a way to buy a meal pkg on the app (prior to boarding)? Can I can RC and ask them for the advertised price?

Thx

1 minute ago, mjmiller said:

This is the second time I've seen a lower price on UDP this week, vs what we paid. Every time I click on the PKG link, I get the stupid "oh, ship, something went wrong" page.  

Is there a way to buy a meal pkg on the app (prior to boarding)? Can I can RC and ask them for the advertised price?

Thx

Book it through the cruise planner, not the app

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Book it through the cruise planner, not the app

I didn't clarify. I'm on the website cruise planner. I keep getting the error message.

I just called Royal and they told me the price on the website is an error. Again.  

And... Of course. The price has changed back to what I previously paid.

And yep, I kept getting the error msg on the website... And I wasted time calling them to have them just say - the advertised price is an error.

We aren't usually RC cruisers. I gotta say, their glitches, constant price changes, etc are really off-putting.  On other lines, the price is the price. They don't artificially raise prices, in order to have "sales." SMH  RC is the Kohl's of cruiselines. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I booked the UDP earlier this week for $260 per person and the next day saw a large price drop. I also received the “Oh Ship” error message and when I  called Royal they claimed it was a glitch.

The UDP was listed at $225 today and I was able to cancel and re-book but it is frustrating that Royal posts pricing and won’t honor advertised prices.

0FA3FD09-9491-4EFF-A0FF-95809C72EC53.thumb.png.ce9bd313d6ad2acf197e87b152a5e874.png5FF05DD3-6C93-46AD-9276-ACB12597E254.thumb.png.0c9a07dd50cec494d80c9afedfad8dca.png

2ED43364-529F-4D7D-BB85-383EFEB78D9E.png

• Thanks 2