Azamara Journey Club Continent Suite

latestartcruiser

• Host Jazzbeau changed the title to Azamara Journey Club Continent Suite
20 hours ago, latestartcruiser said:

We have booked N1 Suites 8047, 8049 and 8053 on Azamara for a family holiday and would be interested to hear whether there are any noise issues in these cabins due to them being located under the Pool deck and specifically the Patio area.

In 8055 right now, so next door to 8053.

We have the Patio directly above us. There is minor noise from above during the day, but nothing at night (though the weather is not warm, so people aren't out there at night). We are right next to the lifts and the door from the lifts, but hear nothing from there.

One of the two air conditioning vents is noisy, but as a cruise newbie I don't know whether that's something specific to our cabin, cabins like this near us, or this ship/any ship.  I've asked Guest Relations for it to be checked, but haven't heard back from them yet.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

In 8055 right now, so next door to 8053.
One of the two air conditioning vents is noisy, but as a cruise newbie I don't know whether that's something specific to our cabin, cabins like this near us, or this ship/any ship.  I've asked Guest Relations for it to be checked, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Noise from the air conditioning vents has been a problem for years. They tried to solve it last time by sticking wash clothes and small towels in the vent to deaden the noise. (We love Azamara except for this.)

• Like 1

We were in 8063 a few weeks ago and that room had quite a bit a noise at night. It sounded like they were dragging furniture around above us long past midnight. Thankfully, it didn't happen every evening. 

It's a lovely cabin though.