how to get an Azamara cruise book/brochure mailed to you

susiesan

I just put down a deposit on a cruise for Sept. 2024. I like having a hard copy cruise line brochure/catalog for my files. Will I be sent one in the mail eventually? Is AZ like Oceania and Viking with their mailings, 2-3 brochures a week? I looked for somewhere on the web site to order one but did not see any place to fill out a form for mailings. I am starting to get emails from Azamara, got the one apologizing for the big IT screwup.

20 minutes ago, susiesan said:

I just put down a deposit on a cruise for Sept. 2024. I like having a hard copy cruise line brochure/catalog for my files. Will I be sent one in the mail eventually? Is AZ like Oceania and Viking with their mailings, 2-3 brochures a week? I looked for somewhere on the web site to order one but did not see any place to fill out a form for mailings. I am starting to get emails from Azamara, got the one apologizing for the big IT screwup.

Azamara do not send out hard copy brochures once you book a cruise, in fact I am not even sure they now have a hard copy document- I have not seen on in the UK for a few years now

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, laurieb said:

They, like many other cruise lines, have gone to digital brochures only.  

I still get hard copy brochures from Windstar, Oceania, Viking, Celebrity, and NCL. These are all lines I have sailed on in the last 5 years. I think Azamara is the outlier not sending hard copies.

Edited by susiesan

10 minutes ago, susiesan said:

I still get hard copy brochures from Windstar, oceania, Viking, Celebrity, and NCL. These are all lines I have sailed on in the last 5 years. I think Azamara is the outlier not sending hard copies.

Sales books, yes, but not the big beautiful brochures that the cruiselines used to produce.  You may be able to pick the odd one up at an agency, but even travel agents' access is limited these days.

• Like 1

Oceania and Viking still produce big beautiful brothers, I just got one from each in the mail yesterday. They are for 2024 and 2025 cruises. I'm glad I saved my old renaissance deck plan brochure, I have a hard copy of that, for the ship layouts.

My AZ cruise is on Pursuit. Which former R ship is Pursuit?

15 minutes ago, susiesan said:

Oceania and Viking still produce big beautiful brothers, I just got one from each in the mail yesterday. They are for 2024 and 2025 cruises. I'm glad I saved my old renaissance deck plan brochure, I have a hard copy of that, for the ship layouts.

My AZ cruise is on Pursuit. Which former R ship is Pursuit?

In the UK not had anything from these two lines for years.  I have agency pamphlets promoting only their cruises but that is it.  I am glad Azamara does not waste funds on chunky books that end up in landfill in 95% of instances 

Pursuit was R8

• Like 6