Table for 8 in the Pinnacle Grill

panamaline

The answer is in two parts:

On the Pinnacle Class ships I tried to get a table for 8 and was told they didn't have any but would put us at two tables side by side.

On all other ships it is easy to configure part of the dining room to set up for a group of up to 14, although a group that size has problems talking to everyone.

Check with ships services to make the reservation, they will give you a form to send in with the names and booking numbers.

• Like 1

I think it all depends on the ship.  We cruised with family several years ago on the Westerdam and needed a table for 8, it was not a problem.  If I go as a group, I like to sit together at one table, if not, it still feels like 2 separate tables and groups, not as a single party.  My experience and opinion.

1 hour ago, Cruiz'nBaers said:

I think it all depends on the ship.  We cruised with family several years ago on the Westerdam and needed a table for 8, it was not a problem.  If I go as a group, I like to sit together at one table, if not, it still feels like 2 separate tables and groups, not as a single party.  My experience and opinion.

Agreed, we were on the Westerdam last month there were at minimum two areas that could accommodate a large group. 

• Like 1

The Oosterdam has an area that was used both times we were there by the officers and Captain which was a group of 8-10, but it was toward the left when you walked in, adjacent to the entrance to the kitchen and not in view of the windows, if that matters to your group.