Scarlet Lady, trying to book and having this issue.

shloink1

Trying to book an XL balcony cabin.  The app and desktop keep defaulting me to the 14th floor.  I have read many noise issues about this floor and would prefer to be on any deck below in that cabin category. We are booking far enough out I doubt it is availability issue and our friends just book that same category on deck 9 yesterday.   Opinions?

Also, does the bar credit include Bimini?

Thanks in advance.    

XL rooms on the 14th floor are fine for noise, you’ll be below the mega rockstar suites, but check on cruise deck plans to see. If you want a specific room then you need to call and book or go via a travel agent who can select a specific room. 
Bear in mind a few XL rooms towards the front don’t have hammocks.

At the Bimini beach club all purchases get charged to your room account so yes drinks come from bar tab.

I usually book online using their preassigned room and place my booking on a 24-hour hold.  Then I call sailor services with the confirmation number and ask if my favorite room or rooms are available.  Sailor Services can update your reservation with your preferred new room and you simply complete your booking online.  Easy smeashy 

FYI I would avoid the 14th floor at all costs.

My favorite site to look at cabins is cruisedeckplans dot com

Edited by raphael360
  • Like 1

I either start with my travel agent or place a hold and then contact my agent.  They can select a specific room ( as can VV on the phone if you call), but agents often have extra perks in addition to what VV offers directly.....and a good agent may have suggestions from their own experiences on the ship.

As above, the XLs on 14 are under the Rockstar suites, so not normally a problem (you aren't under the pool), but get the room on whatever floor you wish!  I wouldn't take 14 if I had any other options just to be safe!

Yes, the Beach Club at Bimini is basically an extension of the ship and your bar tab is good...food is included, etc. just as on the ship.  If you leave the Beach Club area, you are on your own unless you have booked an excursion that specifically includes food or drinks.