SKY PRINCESS...is Vines being removed ??

gah_cruise

1 hour ago, Nat29emg said:

Sky princess is out of dry dock tomorrow and according to my daughter who is a dancer on there at the moment, Vines is still there 🍷❤️ cheers!

Good news - confirmation of what the majority on here have been saying all along. 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2023 at 2:39 AM, Jeter02 said:

Plus I personally for one and sad to see Sur La mergo cuz I actually find it to be one of my favorite restaurants compared to all the other specialty dinings. As I always say to each and their own

We only ate at Sur La Mer once, but I thought it was very good. Most of the complaints I saw seemed to be about the location more than the food.

3 minutes ago, Ron the Rev said:

Anyone found the menu for the Catch of the day restrurant yet as we used to go to Sabatini's which was quiet  and peaceful, unlike the Bistro area which is very noisy. 

It has been posted in various threads.  Here is tge furst obe I came to

image.jpeg.f26cc77f5ed69592fb300e38b6599

7 hours ago, OccasionalSanta said:

We only ate at Sur La Mer once, but I thought it was very good. Most of the complaints I saw seemed to be about the location more than the food.

Same here, but honestly I never had a problem with the location being located where you were near the Piazza, because I know noise is their factor that the complaints are about with that location. However I'm an early year Are you always do 5:00 p.m. dining in the main dining room and then with La Mer since they don't open till 5:30 I always do the 5:30 dining and it's so quiet in the Piazza during that time and I usually get my window seat for this away from there because I have the whole place to myself. Really was a beautiful and delightful dining experience. As I always say to each and their own

even at 9.30am this morning (6th May) "Live Chat" was saying that Vines was being replaced by Crooners,
Not sure if Live chat was a bot or a human..
Anyways yet another screwed piece of information from Princess.

1 minute ago, gah_cruise said:

even at 9.30am this morning (6th May) "Live Chat" was saying that Vines was being replaced by Crooners,
Not sure if Live chat was a bot or a human..
Anyways yet another screwed piece of information from Princess.

Unbelievable!