Mattresses on Norwegian Sun

crayola1932

I know that some of the ships have very hard mattresses, but others not so bad.  Does anyone know how the mattresses are on the Norwegian Sun?

Also, I have read that you can request a mattress topper before your cruise.  Where do you do this?

This will be our first cruise since just before COVID.  We are so happy to be coming back.  

1 hour ago, crayola1932 said:

I know that some of the ships have very hard mattresses, but others not so bad.  Does anyone know how the mattresses are on the Norwegian Sun?

Also, I have read that you can request a mattress topper before your cruise.  Where do you do this?

This will be our first cruise since just before COVID.  We are so happy to be coming back.  

Mattress comfort is soooo subjective!

Once on the ship, if you have a problem with the mattress (perhaps take a nap the first afternoon, so you know before a full night of bad sleep if that might happen to you?), explain to your steward.  They can probably help with a mattress that is too hard or too soft.

You won't be the first person with such a request!

Enjoy your cruise!

GC

We were on the Sun TA in November.  I asked for an eggcrate topper only because I always do that right away since I like mattresses as soft and cushy as possible.  My husband likes firm (not rock hard) mattresses and he was fine with his half as is.  BTW, we were VERY happy with the large size of our lowly standard interior cabin on the Sun!  Lots of floor space, lots of drawers.  In contrast we loved the Bliss overall but found the cabin so cramped that we had to ask the steward to separate the bed just so we could move around the room comfortably.