Laundry - Scenic and others

Kristelle

4 hours ago, Sailor Sam 407 said:

We just had our invoice updated for our April ‘24 Scenic cruise and the $50 OBC for laundry has been “discontinued” and has disappeared from our booking, even though it was on our original paperwork. I’m sure we will still get it, but we have to push it ‘up the line’ for approval. 

well that is interesting.

Have just returned from Scenic 14 day Europe river cruise - and one laundry bag per cabin was included in price (stuff as much as you can into it)

there was also 50 euro per person obc - not sure what others used it for but we used it for laundry, per item price.

With handwashing underwear and thin material shirts, was able to get laundry done on board and have no out of pocket expense.

• Like 1

Technically the obc is for anything on board that would cost extra as Kristelle has said you automatically get a bag of laundry included in your cruise cost which means the obc can be used for extra laundry, maybe really high end from the bar, that extra something from the on board shop or a little bit of pampering from the wellness team. I had a leg and foot massage so decadent, I really enjoyed it. Apart from the various Steiff teddy bears I’ve never left a Scenic vessel having opened my purse.

• Like 1