Access to Eden from deck 6 Celebrity Edge?

tusconcam

Hi there .

I am wondering if there is a door entering the deck 6 level of Eden from the aft staterooms area.  The deck plan on Celebrity's app seems to show a ramp making its way down from Deck 6 to Eden, or is  deck 6 stateroom area completely separated and inaccessible from the Eden Lounge?  

It may seem like a minor thing; but if I can access Eden  without an elevator and passing full sized aft facing windows, why not?

P.S Does anyone have any hidden gem locations that are off the radar on the Edge (not well known to the masses?) that others could share?  (I guess passengers would want to keep these places to themselves to keep them private lol). Just curious. 

Thanks

48 minutes ago, tusconcam said:

P.S Does anyone have any hidden gem locations that are off the radar on the Edge (not well known to the masses?) that others could share? .... 

Since this seems to be your first cruise on an E-class ship, I will add a couple of "tips" that I did not know before taking my first Edge cruise. I have been on many Celebrity cruises, but my first time on Edge was last month. There has been a lot of information posted about the infinite verandah, good and bad, so that was not a surprise to me and there is no need to resurrect that topic here. 

But a few other bits of information may be helpful to you:  The table surface at the foot of the bed in front of the large mirror will slide away if you want that. That large bedroom mirror puts out a lot of light; I assume this is designed to be a make-up mirror? It is an annoying amount of light, from my male perspective. There is a small button on the side of the power cord connection box (or whatever it is called) that will turn off the light, as I learned midway through my cruise. And my final discovery on day 5 of my cruise.... there is a drawer under the bathroom sink and it contains a hair dryer and extra rolls of toilet paper. Also the electronic control panel on the wall outside the bathroom will require some exploration on your part. 

Perhaps you should ask your cabin steward for an orientation to the cabin features upon your first meeting. In retrospect, I should have made such a request, but I did not know what I didn't know.

• Thanks 3

I feel a course is needed on how to operate the shower.   Took me awhile to figure that out.  Loved it once I knew how it operated.

I did not discover any short cuts to Eden.  Exercise was good for us.

• Like 2