Chops + 1 Disappearing from Cruise Planner

nelblu

Chops + 1 seems not to be offered for my Anthem February and March '24 sails and for my Symphony October '24 sail.  Anyone else had the similar issues or is simply any sails from Bayonne in 2024.

It disappeared off of my Wonder cruise next month but I had already purchased it.  I think they may get to a point where they may be overselling the unlimited dining package and specialty restaurants.  It would be an issue if you paid all that money for the UDP and can't make reservations at the times you want.  Just a guess.

21 minutes ago, zoepipes said:

It disappeared off of my Wonder cruise next month but I had already purchased it.  I think they may get to a point where they may be overselling the unlimited dining package and specialty restaurants.  It would be an issue if you paid all that money for the UDP and can't make reservations at the times you want.  Just a guess.

I would agree with you except they are still selling the 3-night package on all of the 3 sails in '24.

On 4/28/2023 at 1:04 PM, zoepipes said:

Perhaps they're just overselling Chops...