Jack Daniels in alcohol package

kcl491

My husband isn't much of a drinker, but he does like Jack Daniels.  Will he have to upgrade his alcohol package or is it available in the base fare?  I used to have a download of the liquor brands included in each package but am unable to find it.  Thanks for any assistance.

If he is not much of a drinker, it might be better if he just bought a glass as he wanted it - he would need to drink 3-4 Jack Daniels or other non included drinks to break even given the cost of the package.  They do usually have Jack Daniels

I am a light to moderate drinker. I love single malt scotch, decent gin in a martini or G&T, a rare bloody mary, wine with dinner, and occasionally lunch. And that's about it. We wouldn't dream of taking either the premier package (unless it was handed to us, which it has been at times), and certainly not the Ultimate. So how do I sate my unquenchable thirst? I pay for it. $10 a pop for my Macallan's scotch every few days. Same gouged price for my occasional Tanqueray 10 martini. It's not unusual for us to walk off a two week cruise with a $50 bar tab that covers all of the fancy stuff. If you aren't heavy drinkers, simply pay for the extras, even if it's a daily Jack Daniels, you will save a big chunk of money in the end. Oh, my martini upstairs in the Living Room is an included Beefeater, as is the gin and tonic by the pool. Included. Hope you have a wonderful trip, spend your extra, new found wealth on a taxi or a better excursion.

• Like 3