Holland America Web Site

Crazy

Does anyone know if they are upgrading today. Have been trying to find my Alaska cruise in June and only May cruises come up -- I will check back later tonight -- but got to get ready to watch the "Sopranos".

Emily

At least you have some cruises showing. The destination New England & Canada has disappeared. The Maasdam appears in the list of the fleet, but not as a choice on the find a cruise page. This has been going on since yesterday (Sat.). If we weren't experienced cruisers, we'd probably be very worried instead of finding it both funny and iratating.

Being Sunday in Washington State and the right Coast here.. they are still doing updating.

Synch has had problems and hope they do better at it now.:eek:

Wait till they and all of in the US go to 64 from 32. Japan has had it for a while.

WoW did they do some updating! Prices just doubled on our Noordam cruise! :eek: Now my brother (who couldn't have said "book me" last week) is going to have to wait this one out until things go back on sale.:D

YIKES! I had the same experience one morning when pricing out a cruise. By the afternoon, the prices were normal again. Keep checking :)

Marie

Archived