Guest changes after final payment

In most cases, they will reprice the cabin and as a results be more money.  I would just leave it alone with a no-show.  You will get the port & tax fees back to the original payment form after the cruise.  You can just have an extra room key made for your daughter to be able to enter the cabin and the room steward will set up the beds however you need.  They don't care how/where you sleep.

34 minutes ago, dman1 said:

If you choose to just no show will that person get refunded on excursion/drink packages??

If booked under that name yes, but it would be much better to cancel those items before the sailing.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, dman1 said:

If you choose to just no show will that person get refunded on excursion/drink packages??

Not sure if you have the Deluxe Beverage Package if you can cancel just one (may have to wait for refund on this one); however, you can cancel all the excursions ahead of time.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dman1 said:

Yes, my understanding port/taxes and any onboard purchases are refunded if you no show or cancel ahead of time. We book our own private excursions and they had no other onboard purchases so that’s a non issue. 

From everything I’m reading, I’ll just call Royal a couple weeks from sailing and cancel the girlfriend so we will get port/taxes all taken care of and the son can then get double points for that cabin. Once onboard I’ll just get an extra key made for the daughter. 

I might put mom and kids in one room and I’ll take the extra cabin alone (with mom visitation rights) for a true vacation!! 😂

Edited by CruisingHogFan
  • Haha 1