Oceania Website Crashes

Socal404

Forgive me if this question has been asked already. I've just booked a cruise on the Vista in March 2024. Whenever I go on Oceania's website, after a few minutes, the website crashes. Tells me I'm denied access. Anybody have any info on this?  The last time it crashed this evening, I was logged in, and I'm concerned because I didn't sign out.

1 hour ago, Socal404 said:

Forgive me if this question has been asked already. I've just booked a cruise on the Vista in March 2024. Whenever I go on Oceania's website, after a few minutes, the website crashes. Tells me I'm denied access. Anybody have any info on this?  The last time it crashed this evening, I was logged in, and I'm concerned because I didn't sign out.

Try it on a different device (or two). If it works OK on the other(s), it’s probably not the O website.

happens frequently, whenever they are updating the website. Just exit that page, wait a half hour or so, and redo. Always works later. 

Also when you are on your "booked cruises" page, look for the little bell icon to the top right. Click on it from time to time to see if you have some updated info or action items.

I was getting  access denied message a few times  last week

I was just looking at deck plans & not signed in

It is something glitchy  at their end