Emergency Contact

Probably better ways but I told my elderly parents to call my TA to get a message to the ship, since covid. 

Before covid and my TA i said call rcl and tell them my name, ship name, cabin number and it was a emergency and they could get a message to me.

My parents were 96 and 103 when they passed and it could have been life or death and I needed to get off the ship and fly home. If its life or death matter I assume rcl will pass on a message to a passenger to call home. You have a phone in your cabin. Last I heard you can call for about $2 a minute, dont know now. 

How can I contact a guest sailing on a Royal Caribbean ship?

A

You can contact guests 24 hrs a day by calling +1 888 724 7447 and following the prompts to specify the ship you need to contact. The cost is $7.95 USD per minute and each call is limited to 10 minutes in duration.

Please note that Visa and MasterCard are the only accepted forms of payment for this service.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, miked0035 said:

Heading out next week on Vision....If needed, what is the best way for someone to contact me while on the ship in case of an emergency...I will not have any internet or wifi package.

Second what Molly posted, and would add:

Provide the person(s) that would be calling you in an emergency with the ship name, sail date and cabin number. They will need all of those details to facilitate a prompt connection with the ship when they call the 1-888-724-7447 number. 

• Like 2