Would this work?

I have a feather type capelet in white and a beaded clutch that is an eggshell white with bronze, a burnt orange and a muted lime green pattern. It's actually very pretty. The kitten heel sandals have textured leather, thin straps with a delicate bow at the thong part of the sandal, the heel is probably an 1 1/2".

The neck line is a low drape and the front of the dress is smooth all the way to the knee and then the dress scallops with the fabric draping to the floor. The back is a low v and the scallop type drape starts at the base of the v. It's actually quite pretty and I don't think I'm describing it very well. The dress is a silky fabric with a slight sheen.

The jewelry- I have an orange stone with diamond baggetts ring for my right hand and a diamond cluster ring (big about 5 carrots)for my left hand and drop earrings of the same orange stone with diamonds. I decided on no necklace and as for a bracelet I'm not sure about that.

I have a feather type capelet in white and a beaded clutch that is an eggshell white with bronze, a burnt orange and a muted lime green pattern. It's actually very pretty. The kitten heel sandals have textured leather, thin straps with a delicate bow at the thong part of the sandal, the heel is probably an 1 1/2".

The neck line is a low drape and the front of the dress is smooth all the way to the knee and then the dress scallops with the fabric draping to the floor. The back is a low v and the scallop type drape starts at the base of the v. It's actually quite pretty and I don't think I'm describing it very well. The dress is a silky fabric with a slight sheen.

The jewelry- I have an orange stone with diamond baggetts ring for my right hand and a diamond cluster ring (big about 5 carrots)for my left hand and drop earrings of the same orange stone with diamonds. I decided on no necklace and as for a bracelet I'm not sure about that.

Sounds very Greek goddess-like to me...and I'm glad you get to wear cute shoes!

~e

Thank you all for your support and when I get back I'll post pictures. I'll take notes on what others are wearing as well. I'll be on the Celebrity Millennium.
Please let me know, if a white Speedo will work underneath my full length mink for August Carib, and I lost one of my crocs. I think I may have to have the house help too look for it. You are taking your personal photographer with you as always, aren't you? Don't forget that 10 carat tennis bracelet, it always looks so nice on you. Have fun. Metrowon

I love bronze and platinum shoes and I think you get more wear out of them than gold or silver.

The nice part is that you can wear them with dressy closthes, as well as casual. I find myself reaching for my bronze slides more often than most of my other shoes.

Your outfit does sound lovely!

Please let me know, if a white Speedo will work underneath my full length mink for August Carib, and I lost one of my crocs. I think I may have to have the house help too look for it. You are taking your personal photographer with you as always, aren't you? Don't forget that 10 carat tennis bracelet, it always looks so nice on you. Have fun. Metrowon

I think that you lost your croc when you stumbled after seeing that man with that tiny w**** in the white speedo.

I will have my camera crew ready for all photo opportunities mine or others.;)

Ta Ta for now:)

metrowon, there is an edit button after you post your comments. If you don't check the post before hitting the post button, you are able for (I think) around 30 minutes to edit your posts. I have a hard time understanding the intent of your post. Is it tongue in cheek (intended to be funny) or is it sarcastic?

You may find mink a bit too warm in the Caribbean.

I think that you lost your croc when you stumbled after seeing that man with that tiny w**** in the white speedo.

I,read your lounge chair response, and thought that was funny. I followed some more of your respnses, and some of them were great. I,m sure your a good time to be around on a cruise. Now about that mink? Metrowon

metrowon, there is an edit button after you post your comments. If you don't check the post before hitting the post button, you are able for (I think) around 30 minutes to edit your posts. I have a hard time understanding the intent of your post. Is it tongue in cheek (intended to be funny) or is it sarcastic?

You may find mink a bit too warm in the Caribbean.

Under new cruises read CA"s rsponse to, should I bring a lounge chair? Her response was both also. Some threads just completely evaporate after two or three responses. I like to be both imformative, and have a good :) time when posting. I guess some saracasism may fall in there sometimes. Like the thread, will it be Hot in the Caribbean in August? :) Have fun on all of your future cruises, and keep on posting. Metrowon

I,read your lounge chair response, and thought that was funny. I followed some more of your respnses, and some of them were great. I,m sure your a good time to be around on a cruise. Now about that mink? Metrowon

I think you should wear the mink BUT only if you can find a thong speedo to wear underneath it. And you have to wear a pair of Crocs...preferably the ugliest color they make. That's just so that most people notice the crocs and not the thong speedo and since the dining room gets cold you might consider getting those swirly pasty on things so you can keep your headlights out of the guy's eyes that is across the table from you.

Do you think it'll be cold in Alaska in January?

Like the thread, will it be Hot in the Caribbean in August? :) Have fun on all of your future cruises, and keep on posting. Metrowon

Yeah, right up there with "where does the crew go at night?".

I hope you find that lost croc as it'll look fantastic w/ your full length mink and speedo's. Just make sure they aren't velvet speedo's....no velvet in the carribbean! :D

I hope you find that lost croc as it'll look fantastic w/ your full length mink and speedo's. Just make sure they aren't velvet speedo's....no velvet in the carribbean! :D

A velvet lined speedo thong might feel nice?

I think you should wear the mink BUT only if you can find a thong speedo to wear underneath it. And you have to wear a pair of Crocs...preferably the ugliest color they make. That's just so that most people notice the crocs and not the thong speedo and since the dining room gets cold you might consider getting those swirly pasty on things so you can keep your headlights out of the guy's eyes that is across the table from you.

Do you think it'll be cold in Alaska in January?

Your onto me. Go back a read the swap formals, same thread! I'll have to pack long john's for Alaska, in January, and since I,m always cold, I'll do a room by the boilers. Thanx, your the grearest, Metrowon

A velvet lined speedo thong might feel nice?
My furrier suggested a custom Mink thong. He mentioned Pam Anderson, and Phyliss Diller in the same breath, as just two that he has done them for. I'm just so stuck, need help. Metrowon

No it won't be Velvet, my furrier has suggested a Mink thong. And if I read this thread correct, I can trade it later, for a twelve year old prom dress. :D You are so helpful. Thanx Metrowon:)

I didn't loose my croc, just misplaced it. Found it. So go and have good time. Metrowon

Archived