What stateroom types have an easy chair or couch on NCL escape?

Nanaof17

My husband is disabled and needs to have a chair or couch in the room.   He also has a mobility scooter.  He can walk short distances so we do not necessarily need an ADA room but we need room for the scooter and also a chair or couch.  For those that have sailed on that ship what type room would we need to get to have that?   The pictures online do not always give the full view and sometimes they say something like "may include".   TIA.

On 5/16/2023 at 9:19 PM, Nanaof17 said:

My husband is disabled and needs to have a chair or couch in the room.   He also has a mobility scooter.  He can walk short distances so we do not necessarily need an ADA room but we need room for the scooter and also a chair or couch.  For those that have sailed on that ship what type room would we need to get to have that?   The pictures online do not always give the full view and sometimes they say something like "may include".   TIA.

For your needs, any stateroom on the NCL site that has a symbol deck_legend_disabled.pngWheelchair Accessible.

There are a few Oceanview rooms on deck 5, assorted room categories on deck 9-15, and in The Haven on decks 17  & 18.  However, while almost all have a chair or couch, of some sort, I don't know that any are "Easy Chairs."

We just got back from Norwegian Escape, we rented a scooter for my wife for the first time and had some trepidation regarding how easy it would be to navigate into the stateroom.  To our relief we had no problem fitting the scooter into our standard Balcony cabin, which featured a sofa (convertible to a bed) and queen bed.  Our cabin had the sofa closer to the balcony door and bed closer to the stateroom door, others are reverse. 

• Like 2