OceanReady Problem

pilot

When I log onto OceanReady it does not show my Elite status so I am unable to pre purchase internet with discount. My wife’s is showing correct. 

I have called Princess. There is a language problem and and they don’t seem to understand what the problem is. 

Anyone experience this?  Suggestions?

3 hours ago, pilot said:

When I log onto OceanReady it does not show my Elite status so I am unable to pre purchase internet with discount. My wife’s is showing correct. 

I have called Princess. There is a language problem and and they don’t seem to understand what the problem is. 

Anyone experience this?  Suggestions?

Check your travel summary. Make sure it says Elite on it and has your right captain circle number. My fiancé somehow has 2 captain circle accounts and sometimes when we book the system gets it mixed up which also shows out to the app.

I'm having a similar problem with a grandchild's account.  This kid has been on 10 cruises, and the app refuses to recognize him.  No problem with the other grandkids.  (I wonder if I have ever mentioned that I hate this app with the fire of a thousand suns.  Oh, I think maybe I have. 😁)

4 hours ago, pilot said:

After 4 phone calls it has been corrected.

I got mine fixed on live chat.  It took a long time, but now everything is working.  Knock on wood.